endowment giving Forums Sickle Cell Disorder sickle cell disorder

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xmodgamesapp 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

agboo3
    Participant

what was ur experience concerning treatment of leg ulcer

xmodgamesapp
    Participant

Sickle cell disease is a group of disorders that affects hemoglobin, the molecule in red blood cells that delivers oxygen to cells throughout the body. And to check regarding Xmodgames this in your android

Montana642
    Participant

I have a question, is cannabis oil good for sickle cell diesase? Based on the article I read like this one https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/white-rhino/, Cannabis is a medicine that appears to ameliorate, treat, and prospectively even cure a large amount of diseases and health conditions. This pain-killing herb may also play a role in cases of sickle cell anaemia, a condition characterised by misshapen red blood cells, resulting in pain and serious complications such as inflammation and stroke. The analgesic properties of cannabis may provide relief from some of the symptoms of this condition. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don’t even smoke. Alternatively, they’ve also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can’t find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.