Research Survey seeks Sickle Cell Disorder Patients and Parents as study participants on the impact of COVID’19 on the Quality of Life (QoL)
This survey is titled – “COVID-19 Impact on the Quality of Life (QoL) of Persons Living with Sickle Cell Disorder (SCD) in Lagos State, Nigeria”- this survey will help bring to the fore, real-life challenges that persons living with SCD face as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and proffer suggestions on how the Quality of Life (QoL) of patients living with SCD can be improved in times such as these.
This Survey is a collaboration between the Sickle Cell Foundation Nigeria and RHIEOS Ventures, Netherlands. The schedule of the survey covers the period between August and November 2020.
About the survey
- The survey is questionnaire-based; which is pre-validated.
- The questionnaire will be link-based which will be accessed by a click seen at the end of the write-up.
- Time taken to complete the questionnaire will be about 5-10 Minutes.
- Your name is not required in order to protect your privacy during publication.
- No monetary value or gift is attached to this survey.
Criteria for Participating in the Survey:
Participants must be:
- Within the ages of 13-18 years old (considered TEENS) and within 19-35 years old (considered YOUNG ADULTS) respectively and their parents.
- A person living with SCD or Parents of a Person living with SCD
- English Speaking
For Further Clarification and Information, please Call, Text, or WhatsApp Michael on 07039566541.
Please start the Survey by clicking on the link below: